Thursday, August 07, 2008

What should I post?

I originally hoped that this blog can contain posts on a variety of topics - academia, politics, fun, teaching or even research. Over time however it becomes more or less a place of complaining about my miserable life, mostly about travelling. I hope to change this, and to make sure I do, here is a list of topics that I will post in the near future:

- how algorithms teaching went here
- project supervision and project reports
- politics: upcoming Legco'08 election

I'm not so sure how I can write about the teaching thing though, since there are many things like this that I can write but I don't want to get fired just yet.

Also, in order to update this blog more frequently without putting in any content myself, i would just quote other people's stuff that I've come across.

Here is today's quote:

曾遭少女記者責備:「說什麼『行將就木』,誰聽得明?快死了就說快死了,行將就木,說了就學問很好麼?」
(倪匡, apple daily 07/08/2008)

No comments: