Friday, April 01, 2005

April 1

This is not an April Fool's joke, and I'm now working in City University of Hong Kong.

There are too many "interesting" things happening these days, but I may have to write about them only in the coming days.

This is because this "computer" science department is too busy preparing April Fool's jokes, and can give me a computer only by 5pm in my first day, and then I still cannot get it to the web. So this post is made in my home computer, my first network connection today. And I cannot do my usual office-hour activities like watching stock prices and deleting junk mail...

2 comments:

Johnny said...

Congratulations for no longer being a graduate student! You know, particularly comparing to someone, who is still not going to graduate any time soon...

spyfung said...

Thank you, and I'm replying with the (finally working) network connection here...